A public company is a corporation where the ownership of the company is dispensed off to the general shareholders through a free trade of stock at markets. Such companies are traded openly within an open market, where various investors buy shares. In most cases, initial private companies become public companies to raise capital after complying with all the regulatory norms.
- Pan card and Aadhar card of the director.
- Electricity bill /rent agreement for address proof.
- Bank statement of the director.
- DSC and DIN for the director.
- Passport size photos of the director.
- Phone numbers and mail id of the director.