Private Limited Company
A private limited company is a non-governmental organization, owned by several shareholders. Such type of a business entity limits the owner responsibility to their holdings, the number of shareholders to 200 and restricts the shareholders from any kind of public trading of their shares. According to Section 2 (68) of the Companies Act, 2013 defines an “A Company having a minimum paid-up share capital as may be prescribed, and which by its articles, — (i) restricts the right to transfer its shares; (ii) except in case of One Person Company, limits the number of its members to two hundred; (iii) prohibits any invitation to the public to subscribe for any securities of the company.
- Pan card and Aadhar card of all directors.
- Electricity bill /rent agreement for address proof.
- Bank statement of both directors.
- DSC and DIN for both the directors.
- Passport size photos of both the directors.
- Phone numbers and mail id of all directors.