Limited Liability Partnership
A Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), introduced in 2008. An LLP is a blend of both the partnership firm and company. A minimum of two partners are required to incorporate an LLP. However, there is no maximum number of partners in an LLP. One out of the minimum two partners should be a resident of India. The rights and duties of the partners are formulated by the LLP agreement.
- Pan card and Aadhar card of all directors.
- Electricity bill /rent agreement for address proof.
- Bank statement of all directors.
- DSC and DIN for all the directors.
- Passport size photos of all the directors.
- Phone numbers and mail id of all directors.